Thermtec Cyclops 640D PRO
Thermal Imaging Monocular
Dual-Field of View
12µm VOx Detector
Dual-Field of View with 2x Optical Zoom
A wide FOV with a focal length of 20/25mm can be used for detection; A narrow FOV with a focal length of 40/50mm can be used for identification.
1.0-6.0X HD zooming ensures excellent sharpness and the highest resolution of details from minimum to maximum magnification.
12 Hours of Work on a Single Charge
Built-in battery with 12H super long capacity, which ensures a pleasant and dedicated outdoor experience without worry.
The well-designed joystick performs an easy operation on menu operations by toggling the button in any direction.
IP67 Protection Rate
Provided with IP67-rated weatherproof performance, it is protected from heavy rainfall, snow, smoke, smog, or dust.
Lightweight and Compact Size
The compact dimension makes it a lightweight and handy companion wherever you go.
Long Detection Range
(Detection range up to 5500m）
Two Image Modes
• Designed with both WDR mode and target mode, it captures details clearly under different scenarios as needed. WDR Mode is suitable for high-contrast lighting conditions, while Target Mode helps you to focus more on your targets.
Built-in AI Rangefinder
• Based on deep learning algorithm, the object distance can be automatically measured.
Electronic Image Stabilization
• It provides clear and precise images even in scenes with lots of motion.
Wide Options of Color Palettes
• 6 thermal image pallets with comfortable visual experience, to meet with a variety of environments and weather conditions.
• Integrated pictures and video recording makes sharing the thermal action quick and easy, with the functions of playback and APP sharing.
• Enable users to know their coordinates in real time, which makes field activities safer.